Arrhythmia Recognition Card Pack of 25
GE Healthcare Educational Goods
- Disclaimer. GE Healthcare educational products, materials, courses and trainings (collectively, “Educational Goods”) do not guarantee that: (i) purchaser or its trainees/personnel are fully trained on equipment or product use, maintenance or operation; or (ii) training will satisfy any licensure or accreditation. Purchaser must ensure its trainees/personnel are fully qualified in the use and operation of the applicable equipment or product.
- Ownership and License. Ownership of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Educational Goods remains with GE Healthcare or its licensors. Upon GE Healthcare’s receipt of full payment, GE Healthcare grants purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the applicable Educational Goods for purchaser’s internal business purposes in operating and/or servicing medical equipment. Purchaser must not: (i) display or make available the Educational Goods to any other entity; (ii) make copies of the Educational Goods (without GE Healthcare’s prior written consent); (iii) transfer the Educational Goods outside the United States or purchaser’s network; (iv) modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Educational Goods; or (v) modify markings, labels or notices of proprietary rights of the Educational Goods.
- Confidentiality. Information that is disclosed or provided by GE Healthcare to purchaser or purchaser’s trainees/personnel during a training or course may be confidential to GE Healthcare, and will be identified as such. Purchaser and its trainees/personnel will treat such information as confidential, meaning they will not disclose the information to third parties unless required by law.
- Online Courses. Unless otherwise identified in the course description, access to online, web-based courses is limited to 12 months from purchase date. If course is not completed within this time period, access to the course expires without refund. Online courses may only be used by a single individual unless purchaser has made a group purchase for such courses.
- Instructor-Led Training. Purchaser is responsible for registering for purchased courses. GE Healthcare may cancel or reschedule any course at any time. Tuition for a cancelled course may (at GE Healthcare’s option) be refunded to purchaser or applied to the cost of another course scheduled to occur within 12 months of the original course date. Unless otherwise identified in the training description, purchaser will complete training within 12 months from purchase date. If not done within this time period (other than because of GE Healthcare’s fault), training expires without refund.
- Prerequisite Requirements. GE Healthcare may refuse or limit any courses or trainings if purchaser or its trainees/personnel fail to satisfy GE Healthcare’s requirements for a training course. In such case, no refund or credit will be provided.
- Warranty. EDUCATIONAL GOODS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Additional GE Healthcare Policies and Terms.Educational Goods may be subject to additional GE Healthcare policies, registrations, and terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
- Price is for a pack of 25.